AI KEYNOTES SPEAKERS DALITH STEIGER & ANDY FITZE
They are the co-founders of the award-winning startup SwissCognitive and the CognitiveValley Foundation. Both are Global AI Thought Leaders, Serial Entrepreneurs, Analysts, Consultants, and Keynote Speakers in the field of AI.
We talk about
“As AI Makes More Decisions, the Nature of Leadership Will Change”
“AI is Now a C-Suite Imperative”
“AI Has a Key Role in Driving the New Normal”
“AI. It’s Beyond Technology”
“Data explosion, but all hidden in your data center”
“AI & Data: How To Make The Marriage Work”
“How AI Fosters Primary & Secondary Sectors”
“The Shakedown-Test of AI Investments”
“How to Set Up an AI Centre of Excellence”
AI Keynote Speaker
Global AI Thought-Leader & Influencer
Top Business Accelerator and Serial Entrepreneur
Dalith Steiger studied mathematics at the University of Zurich, co-founded the award-winning AI start-up SwissCognitive “The Global AI Hub” as well as, together with Andy Fitze, the CognitiveValley Foundation. Dalith Steiger was born in Israel and grew up in Switzerland. She is a global AI advisor and speaker, sharing her extensive knowledge and experience in the field of AI around the world. Dalith Steiger is also CEO of the Swiss IT Leadership Forum and Member of the Advisory Council of digital-liberal.ch. Dalith sits in the jury of the Digital Economy Award as well as the START Hack, she is an advisor at Kickstart Innovation, a mentor at the Founder Institute and teaches AI & Machine Learning in a CAS module at the Applied University of Luzern.
Awards Dalith Steiger
- Top AI Voice, Onalytica 2021
- Top 50 Women in Tech Influencers, The Awards Magazine, 2020
- Women’AcceleratorTop 50 Women in Tech Influencers, The Awards Magazine, 2020
- Top 10 Pioneering Women in AI & Machine Learning, Enterprise Management 360 London, 2019
- Top 100 Digital Shapers in Switzerland, Bilanz, 2019
AI Keynote Speaker
Pioneering Global Corporate Digital Strategies
100 global most influential People in #AI
CIO of Year Award
Andy Fitze is the founder of Swiss Cognitive – “The Global AI Hub”. He holds a degree in electrical engineering (HTL) and an Executive MBA from the University of St. Gallen. During his operational activities in large companies, he managed numerous international projects and held various leadership positions in IT and technical process automation. Among others, he was responsible for IT governance at Postfinance and as Group CIO of Ruag he was a member of the extended Group Executive Board. Andy Fitze is a digital cognitive strategist, top global AI and digital transformation advisor for start-ups and enterprise boards, tactical leader, and an AI influencer.
With Dalith Steiger, Andy is the co-founder of the award-winning start-up SwissCognitive and the CognitiveValley Foundation. He is president of the Swiss IT Leadership Forum, member of the Board of Directors of ICT Switzerland and SwissICT, and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Service Management Partners. Andy Fitze is a lecturer and Member of the Strategic Advisory Board at Bern University of Applied Sciences. To share his 30 years of extensive knowledge and experience, he is often seen on global stages.
Awards Andy Fitze
- 100 Global most influential people in #AI, 2021
- Top 100 Influencer – Who’s Who in RPA? Influential Voices & Brands – Sector AI & RPA, 2020
- Top 100 Global Thought Leaders and Influencers, 2020
- Top 10 CIO of the Decade, Confare and EY, 2020
- Global AI 25 Influencer – Place 13th, 2019
- Forbes Top 50 Digital Leaders DACH, 2018
- Top 15 Global Digital Transformation Influencers on Twitter, 2017
- Swiss CIO Award for Best IT Manager in Switzerland in 2015
- IT Strategist – Swiss CIO Award 2012
A Successful Couple | Founders of SwissCognitive - The Global AI Hub
- Swiss ICT Public Award, 2017
- Best Digital Disruptive Start-up Award Finalist, DES Madrid, 2017
- Zuger Young Entrepreneur Award, 2017
Dalith & Andy are engaged with your Audience
In high-quality speaking engagements and in format of advisory, AI thought-leader, Dalith Steiger and digital strategist, Andy Fitze help organisations to rethink approaches and shape those according to the rapidly changing business environments and customer preferences. With extensive knowledge and over 50 years of combined experience, they help teams and organisations to accelerate through successful digital transformation.
- Panel Discussions
- Roundtable Discussions
Topics that Andy and Dalith bring closer to their audience
- “Responsible AI – An Imperative”
- “As AI Makes More Decisions, the Nature of Leadership Will Change”
- “AI is Now a C-Suite Imperative”
- “AI Has a Key Role in Driving the New Normal”
- “AI. It’s Beyond Technology”
- “Data explosion, but all hidden in your data center”
- “AI & Data: How To Make The Marriage Work”
- “How AI Fosters Primary & Secondary Sectors”
- “The Shakedown-Test of AI Investments”
- “How to Set Up an AI Centre of Excellence”
COGNITIVE NEWS SELECTION
For the third time, SKILLS FINDER is organising the #wetechtogether conference – the biggest conference for bringing diversity into tech! The conference creates an empowering environment for everyone to discover and navigate the fields of STEM. It offers a diverse range of workshops, mentoring, talks and coverage for, with and about women in tech. The conference is run by over 20 female tech communities in Switzerland.
There is clearly no one-size-fits-all when it comes to anything in life. That applies to the reasons for the development, adoption, and integration of cognitive technologies as well – be that across teams, organisations, industries, countries and even continents. With the help of experts, we will feel the “AI pulse” of each continent from the North until the South Pole and see how those feed into the global AI heartbeat.
To supercharge organizations for efficiency & productivity, our technologies need to be infused with intelligence – leading to the autonomy of algorithms, all empowered by AI.
With the help of experts, leaders and AI thought-leaders, we see where AI stands in 2021 and what its likely trajectory will be in 2022 and beyond.