Artificial intelligence may seem like a new edition to the business world– but it’s already transformed the way we sell B2B products and services.
Artificial intelligence may seem like a new edition to the business world– but it’s already transformed the way we sell B2B products and services. Early adopters of have achieved significant benefits – including increased efficiency, cost reduction, improved customer experience, revenue growth, and more.
But, many businesses still question the effectiveness and practicality of . If you’re skeptical about , today’s blog post is for you. We’ve compiled more than 65 statistics about . Keep reading!
The State of in Business
- Only 23% of businesses have incorporated into processes and product/service offerings today.
- The largest companies (those with at least 100,000 employees) are the most likely to have an strategy, but only half have one.
- 47% of digitally mature organizations say they have a defined strategy.
- 63% of businesses say pressure to reduce costs will require them to use .
- 54% of executives say solutions implemented in their businesses have already increased productivity.
- 61% of business executives with an innovation strategy say they are using to identify opportunities in data that would otherwise be missed.
Priorities and Plans
- 83% of businesses say is a strategic priority for their businesses today.
- 31% of marketing, creative, and IT professionals worldwide plan to invest in technology in the next 12 months.
- 61% of business professionals point to and as their company’s most significant data initiative for next year.
- 27% of executives say their organization plans to invest this year in cybersecurity safeguards that use and .
- 95% of business execs who indicated that they are skilled at using big data to solve business problems or generate insights also use technologies.
The Future of
- The market will grow to a $190 billion industry by 2025, according to research firm Markets and Markets.
- Global spending on cognitive and systems will reach $57.6 billion in 2021, according to market research firm IDC.
- IDC predicts 40% of digital transformation initiatives will use services by 2019.
- IDC forecasts 75% of commercial enterprise apps will use by 2021.
- China will reap the most economic benefit from by 2030, followed by North America.
The Impact of on Employment
- PwC predicts up to 38% of U.S. jobs could be at high risk of automation by the early 2030s, higher than Germany (35%), the UK (30%) and Japan (21%).
- Forrester predicts cognitive technologies such as robots, , , and automation will replace 16% of U.S. jobs by 2025. Of those jobs, office and administrative support staff will be the most rapidly disrupted.[…]