SwissCognitive – a hub to meet, exchange, connect, debate and in the future maybe even decide.
– Raise awareness, share knowledge and exchange experiences in cognitive technologies
– Presentations of concrete pilots and use-cases
– Workshops with national and international speakers
Target group: Global AI-thinkers, experts, and C-Levels
Frequency: up to 5-times per year
Duration: Afternoon followed by a CognitiveNetworking Dinner
Workshop in small groups
– Specialists share in-depth experiences on cognitive technologies, use cases, and business models
– Workshop with experts on specific topics
Target group: Experts, C-Level and management groups
Frequency: up to 10-times per year
Duration: Morning followed by a CognitiveNetworking Lunch
THE global AI conference
– Raising public awareness for cognitive technologies
– Sociopolitical, ethical, technological, and economic discussions and debates
– Presentations and panel discussions with national and international contributors
Target group: everyone
Frequency: planned once a year
Event to come
Networking and Connecting
We can help you find the matching partner for your AI project.
We are happy to support you. Feel free to contact us.