Jeff Winter is an Industry Executive for Manufacturing with Microsoft, where he acts as an industry advisor helping U.S. manufacturers digitally transform their business at scale. With over 16 years of experience working for different industrial automation product and solution providers, Jeff has a unique ability to simplify and communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, educating and inspiring people from the shop floor up to the executive board room. As part of his experience, Jeff is also very active in the community of Industry 4.0. He currently is on the International Board of Directors for MESA. the leader of the Smart Manufacturing & IIoT Division of ISA, board of advisors for IIoT World and IoT Analytics, and is on the Smart Manufacturing Advisory Board for Purdue University.
- Industry 4.0
- Digital Transformation
- AI (focused on Industrial AI)
- IoT (focused on Industrial IoT)
- Personal Branding
Publications & Blog post of Jeff Winter
- Data Strategy and the Roles Behind It: Why Build a Data Strategy
- AI Transformation in Manufacturing
- Industry Insights Webinars interviews Jeff Winter of Microsoft
- A Low-Risk, Incremental Approach to Smart Manufacturing for Small & Medium Manufacturers
- Industry 4.0 Trends and Data That Actually Matters with Jeff Winter
- Why Isn’t Everyone Using AI?