Giuliano is a leading voice in AI, Industry 4.0, and Digital Transformation. Over the past 18 years, he has helped organizations and enterprises become smarter and more efficient by embracing innovation, leveraging awesome technologies, and successfully integrating OT and IT. His blog Digital Leaders promotes digital transformation, industry 4.0, and AI adoption. He is also a member of the executive board of CIO Club Italia. Giuliano is active with technologies around Artificial Intelligence, IoT, and Cyber Security; and in industries, including Consulting, High Tech, Manufacturing, and Solutions.
- AI & Automation Strategy
- Digital transformation
- Industry 4.0
- Influencer Marketing
- Public speaking - keynotes, interviews, panel discussions
Publications & Blog post of Giuliano Liguori
- Click for dozens of cross-industry articles from Giuliano HERE and HERE
- Types of Machine Learning Algorithms in Python
- Data Science History and Overview
- More about Giuliano on NewEurope
- Not one solution but many: why decarbonization relies on industry buy-in
- Why ModelOps Is an Enterprise-Level Capability Under the CIO’s Accountability
Experts with similar skills
Digital, Data and AI Transformation Executive
Executive Advisor in Data and AI Transformation
Serial Data and AI Transformer, designs and orchestrates complex digital transformations. 20 years of experience in 8 industries and 3 continents. Multi-award winner Chief Data and Analytics Officer and advisor.
Inventor, WeArm // UN Global Goals Ambassador
An entrepreneur and student. He has conducted research at Harvard-MIT, and advised top companies on sustainability such as H&M. He founded Fidutam; hosts UN-partnered workshops that have reached over 75,000 students.