Dr. Jacques Ludik
Founder & CEO, Cortex Logic & Cortex Group
Founder & President, ML Institute of Africa
Smart tech entrepreneur, AI expert, author, speaker, with a Ph.D. in AI and 25+ years' experience in AI & Data Science. He is Founder & CEO of Cortex Group & Cortex Logic, Vive Teens and Journey Wellness; and Founder & President of Machine Intelligence Institute of Africa. One of his previous AI companies, CSense Systems, was Africa's first AI company that was sold to General Electric in 2011. He authored books such as Democratizing AI to Benefit Everyone and Neural Networks & Psychopathology. He was previously VP DS & CDO at Jumo, Director & Big Data & Analytics Leader at General Electric and Senior Lecturer & Researcher at Stellenbosch University. He received Africa’s AI Leader of the Year Award. Previous awards by SwissCognitive:
- Artificial Intelligence
- AI-driven digital transformation across industries
- Smart technology entrepreneurship
- Data Science
- AI-driven scalable platforms
Publications & Blog post of Dr. Jacques Ludik
- AI as Key Exponential Technology in the Smart Technology Era
- AI-driven Digital Transformation of the Business Enterprise
- AI Revolutionizing Personalized Engagement for Consumer Facing Businesses
- AI-powered Process and Equipment Enhancement across the Industrial World
- Ultra-personalized AI-enabled Education, Precision Healthcare, and Wellness
- AI’s Impact on Society, Governments, and the Public Sector
- The Debates, Progress and Likely Future Paths of Artificial Intelligence
- Beneficial Outcomes for Humanity in the Smart Technology Era
- Democratizing AI to Help Shape a Beneficial Human-centric Future
- Audiobook "Democratizing AI to Benefit Everyone" available world-wide
- How we can make sure AI benefits everyone
- Democratizing AI to Benefit Everyone: Book Update, Reviews and Interview
- Democratizing AI to Benefit Everyone
Experts with similar skills
President, European Chamber of Digital Commerce
Founder & CEO, StatWeather
Recognized in 2018 as the #1 Climate Technology Globally by Environmental Business International
Head of Product Inclusion
Giselle Mota is an inclusive futurist, AI and web3 nerd, and Top 100 Future of Work Thought Leader.
Stop Hate Speech
Seeking to find novel & innovative ways to use technology to better support marginalized groups & victims of hate crimes.
Nemes Ventures and #humanAIze
Founder & General Manager
Nancy is the founder of #humanAIze and Ms. AI and the general manager at the digital startup Nemes Ventures.
Group e-Campus University
Uni Academy of Fine Arts & Heritage of Sanremo-Technopole of Luxury
Economist, Author, Professor in Economics and Marketing & Business Innovation & Top Global Fintech influencer
Global Product Director for New Generation Technologies
Carolina joined Nestlé in 2017 to scale up strategic emerging technologies, largely based on AI.
Product Manager Analytics
Experienced Applied Researcher & Product Manager with a demonstrated history of working with AI in the field of transportation industry.
Hitachi Solutions America
Senior Director of Industry Strategy, Manufacturing
Helping US Manufacturers Digitally Transform at scale
CEO & Founder
A specialist for contextual intelligence, working on the semantic analysis of text to discover hidden market signals.
Founder and Director, Explainables
Senior Scientist, ETH
Daniel is an Astrophysicist and Astrobiologist at ETH Zürich.