Andeed (based in Singapore) has been an Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, and Risk Management leader for more than 14 years in major technology companies such as ServiceNow, Ivanti, and ByteDance. He is the President of RIMAS, a non-profit organization. He also lectures at the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) teaching Hyperautomation and Artificial Intelligence for Business. He sits on the boards of various AI companies. He strongly believes that cognitive technologies are here to enrich our lives, not replace them. It is human who needs to manage the way we think so that we can manage the way we do. Active in Education, Healthcare, Insurance, Embedded Finance, Risk Management, and Web 3.0.
- Keynotes and panel discussions
- Lectures in universities, from C-level to working professionals.
- Career Advisor & Mentor
- Risk Management planning and thought leadership
- Cybersecurity thought leadership
- Embedded Finance thought leadership
Publications & Blog post of Andeed Ma
- AI Centre of Excellence – AI Governance series, the internal governance structures, and measures
- RIMAS: Fighting the cyber war
- Journey Into the Field of Enterprise Risk Management & Database Management With Andeed Ma
- Mastering professional challenges in the classroom
- Calibration on Trust in the East
- Takeaways from The Start In Start-Up S2E1: What makes a startup successful