Goals and vision. Two powerful words that we come across in the business world on a daily basis. But what fuels them is crucial for business survival. At SwissCognitive, this fuel is passion, spirit and energy. Three components that even in the world of Artificial Intelligence cannot be manufactured: Passion, spirit and energy helped SwissCognitive to form its goals and vision, and propelled us to develop strategies that pave the way to their realisation.
What are the goals of SwissCognitive?
- Connect the different players in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) globally
- Motivate individuals, teams, organizations, societies, industries, politicians and governments to work together
- Establish a global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Ecosystem, where the potentials of AI are openly discussed, taken advantage of, and further built upon
- Offer a global hub where AI-associated risks are openly addressed and acted upon, and as a result minimised
- Provide organizations and individuals with a competitive advantage in the means of AI, and help them to take advantage of that responsibly, productively, sustainably and ethically
What is the long-term vision of SwissCognitive?
- Make AI a powerful industry and connected information engine in the Swiss economy
- Grow AI into a world economy relevant industry, where smart technologies generate considerable fuel for the global IT economy
- Become the «World Economic Forum for AI» and grow into a Global Network Hub where decisions related to AI are considered, debated, and made
- Help governments, politicians, industries, organizations, teams and individuals to recognize the potential benefits of AI, and help them work together, using a multiplicity of voices to visualize advantages globally
- Adopt a global AI perspective, from the Abisko Scientific Research Station in the Arctic, through the cities of New York, Paris, Kiev, Kabul, Jakarta, Melbourne, Mogadishu, La Paz, and more, extending to the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Research Station
- Build up the industry of AI that improves not only the output and services of organizations but also influences global welfare and individual and collective well-being, affecting both measures and mindsets
How SwissCognitive is to achieve its goals?
SwissCognitive has set itself high goals. To achieve them, we involve all layers of our community from all industries. We deeply believe that Artificial Intelligence will propel great change. We are aware that meaningful positive change can only take place if everyone is involved in the discussion as well as in the decision-making.
To encourage and support these goals and vision, SwissCognitive has developed different types of events to connect the right people in order to exchange, brainstorm, learn and create strategies.
CognitiveBrains allow for deep dives into a topic in a small group of experts, while CognitiveTanks serve a larger audience where experiences and knowledge can be shared across teams, companies and industries. In the future, CognitiveForce, a bigger conference, will connect great minds and AI applications on a dynamic and diverse scale.
Apart from our own events, SwissCognitive helps to bring the best speakers on stage at partner-hosted or corporate events, to further the dialogue on AI. We strongly believe in the ethos of “Share for Success”, which turns the business of transforming the world with smart technology into a very human-based endeavor. Our mantra is “Why Wait? Act Now!” and we live and breathe it with all we do.