– Founded in Summer 2016 by Dalith Steiger and Andy Fitze
– Based in Zürich, Switzerland
– More than 30 industry sectors
– More than 80 Companies
– Representing over 2 Million employees
– Over 300 attendees at past Events
– Over 7400 Twitter followers
– Invitation to UN Headquarter in New York (March 2017)
– second place in the category BEST DIGITAL DISRUPTOR START-UP at Digital Business World Congress 2017 in Madrid, Spain
– third place at Zuger Young Entrepreneur Award 2017
Second place in the category BEST DIGITAL DISRUPTOR START-UP at Digital Business World Congress 2017
The European Digital Mindset Awards are set to recognize the most innovative projects, leadership and digital transformation cases that present a disruptive approach to customer experience, IT Management and new digital business models.
Best Digital Disruptor Start-up is awarded to the Start-up with a high impact on the sector it represents thanks to its business model and with a high projection for the upcoming years.
Lluis Altes, Member of the Jury & Strategy Director Digital World Congress has given us very motivating feedback: «SwissCognitive convinced the jury because of its stunning achievements and global influence in such a short period. AI is massive and disruptive. Their idea of building a common global AI hub is a added value for all of us.»