- Was founded in Summer 2016 by Dalith Steiger and Andy Fitze
- Is a brand of WhyWait Ltd.
- Is based in Zürich, Switzerland
- represents more than 30 industry sectors
- Has more than 100 contributing companies
- Advocates for over 2 million employees
- Had over 500 attendees at past Events
- Has over 32´000 Twitter followers
- Has been invited to the United Nations Headquarters as well as the European Union as an AI expert
- Won the Public Award at Swiss ICT Awards 2017
- Won the second place in the category “Best digital disruptor startup” at Digital World Congress 2017 in Madrid, Spain
- Won the third place at Zuger Young Entrepreneur Award 2017
Winner Public Award at swissICT Awards 2017
AT the swissICT Awards in Lucerne, the young Swiss startup SwissCognitive won the Public Award. SwissCognitive received the prize, the winner of which is determined by public votes and a room vote, as confirmation of the need for an AI Hub in Switzerland.
The Public Award is presented among the 10 nominated projects or companies nominated for “Best Newcomer» or for the «swissICT Award». SwissCognitive was nominated by the jury for the Newcomer Award because «with SwissCognitive, the entire Swiss workplaces will be strengthened and with the future global AI hub, a sustainable economic alternative to the Swiss financial center can be built up».
Second place in the category BEST DIGITAL DISRUPTOR START-UP at Digital Business World Congress 2017
The European Digital Mindset Awards are set to recognize the most innovative projects, leadership and digital transformation cases that present a disruptive approach to customer experience, IT Management and new digital business models.
Best Digital Disruptor Start-up is awarded to the Start-up with a high impact on the sector it represents thanks to its business model and with a high projection for the upcoming years.
Lluis Altes, Member of the Jury & Strategy Director Digital World Congress has given us very motivating feedback: «SwissCognitive convinced the jury because of its stunning achievements and global influence in such a short period. AI is massive and disruptive. Their idea of building a common global AI hub is a added value for all of us.»