The Future of Enterprise A.I. – How A.I. shifts our Organisation
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been a fascinating concept of science fiction for decades, but many researchers think we’re finally getting close to making AI a reality. In the last year AI moves at breakneck speed and soon it will change businesses in ways we can’t imagine. Some call it the fourth industrial revolution, in which advancements in automation and AI that will augment AI in businesses to create the digital workforce that will change businesses in ways we can’t imagine.
- But what we really know about how A.I. will change our business?
- How do businesses need to prepare themselves?
- What we already use in our business today?
This event was hosted by PROBOT.
– Founded in Summer 2016 by Dalith Steiger and Andy Fitze
– Based in Zürich, Switzerland
– More than 30 industry sectors
– More than 80 Companies
– Representing over 2 Million employees
– Over 300 attendees at past Events
– Over 8000 Twitter followers
We are a hub to meet, exchange, connect, debate, and in the future maybe even decide about all things related to AI. SwissCognitive takes on the role of the coordinator in the rapidly changing world of AI. Connecting decision makers from Tech-Companies, Solution Providers, Consumer Companies, Governemnts und NGOs is what drives us onwards. Read more about us!
Impressions from this Event
Host – Location
Date & Time
7th August 2017 – 8:30AM to 2:45PM
Registration is closed
Testimonials from Participants