The Robot Revolution
Why Marketers Must Prepare for the Rise of
1. Why Artiﬁcial Intelligence Matters for Marketing
2. You’ve probably heard the buzz …
3. The age of artiﬁcial intelligence has arrived.
4. Well, not robots and ﬂying cars exactly.
5. is an area of computer science that makes machines do things that would require intelligence if done by a human. This includes tasks like , seeing, talking, socializing, reasoning, or problem solving. Artiﬁcial intelligence
6. Why Marketers Must Prepare for the Rise of Artificial Intelligence knows many different definitions, but in general it can be defined as a machine completing complex tasks intelligently, meaning that it mirrors human intelligence and evolves with time. EXPERIENCE THE FULL STORY
7. is designed to ﬂow seamlessly into the tools you already use. But that also makes it a little hard to recognize …
8. And it turns out, 63% are already using tools without realizing it.
9. One of the most popular applications for is , which uses .
10. Nov 2016 May 2016 WeeklyOnce a dayMultiple times a day 10% 27% 9% 20% 9% 38% How frequently do you use voice-enabled search engines a week? November Base: 1,051 consumers in the US, UK, Ireland, Germany, Mexico, and Colombia who have used within the past month May Base: 1275 consumers in the US, Canada, UKI, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Colombia, Mexico, and Brazil Source: HubSpot Global Survey, Q4 2016 38% use weekly … and adoption is rising.
11. SEO professionals will need to learn how people use to ﬁnd content, not just long-tail keywords typed into Google. What does this mean for marketers?
12. are text-based applications that humans communicate with to automate speciﬁc actions or seek information. They generally live natively inside a messaging app, such as Slack, WhatsApp, or Facebook Messenger. A bot is a piece of code, which does a predefined set of actions on behalf of someone. Bots are used to manage Twitter Followers, they answer email requests or order more supplies as soon a certain item runs low.
13. Sources: Whatsapp (MAU), Facebook (MAU), Tencent (QQ and WeChat MAU), Venturebeat (*Kik users), TechinAsia.com (Viber and Line MAU), Telegram (MAU), […]